.

.

9 de diciembre de 2013

55 preguntas sobre libros


1. Favorite childhood book? Harry Potter
2. What are you reading right now? John Lennon by jordi Sierra I Fabra
3. What books do you have on request at the library? None
4. Bad book habit? Forget the world until I finish a chapter
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library? Jane Eyre
6. Do you have an e-reader? Nop
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once? It all depends on my mood
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog? Nop
9. Least favourite book you read this year (so far)? One of the Dalai Lama
10. Favorite book you’ve read this year? So far, Carrie by Stephen King
11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone? All the time
12. What is your reading comfort zone? My bed
13. Can you read on the bus? Yes
14. Favorite place to read? My bed
15. What is your policy on book lending? I try not to give my books
16. Do you ever dog-ear books? What?
17. Do you ever write in the margins of your books? Nop, never
18. Not even with text books? Well, only in text books
19. What is your favorite language to read in? Spanish
20. What makes you love a book? The story itself
21. What will inspire you to recommend a book? The fun
22. Favorite genre? Romantic and Horror
23. Genre you rarely read (but wish you did)? I don't know
24. Favourite biography? I can't say. I didn't read many
25. Have you ever read a self-help book? Yes
26. Favourite cookbook? I still have no favorite one
27. Most inspirational book you’ve read this year (fiction or non-fiction)? The Diary of Anne Frank
28. Favorite reading snack? Chocolate
29. Name a case in which hype ruined your reading experience. I don't know
30. How often do you agree with critics about a book? Not very often
31. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews? I feel bad
32. If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you chose? Russian
33. Most intimidating book you’ve ever read? To kill a Mocking Bird, because it was my first book in english
34. Most intimidating book you’re too nervous to begin? Roots
35. Favorite Poet? Edgar Allan Poe
36. How many books do you usually have checked out of the library at any given time? Many
37. How often have you returned books to the library unread? Not many
38. Favorite fictional character? Poirot and Severus Snape
39. Favourite fictional villain? The nurse of Who Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest? and Voldemort
40. Books I’m most likely to bring on vacation? Any book by Jane Austen, JK Rowling and Agatha Christie
41. The longest I’ve gone without reading. A year, maybe
42. Name a book that you could/would not finish. The Nun by Margaret Trouncer
43. What distracts you easily when you’re reading? My cat and my imagination
44. Favorite film adaptation of a novel? The Lord of the Rings
45. Most disappointing film adaptation? All this and Heaven too by Rachel Field
46. The most money I’ve ever spent in the bookstore at one time? I really don't remember
47. How often do you skim a book before reading it? Just a little bit
48. What would cause you to stop reading a book half-way through? Being sick
49. Do you like to keep your books organized? Yes, very
50. Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once you’ve read them? Keep them
51. Are there any books you’ve been avoiding? Yes, there some books I been really avoiding
52. Name a book that made you angry. La Usurpadora by Fannie Hurst
53. A book you didn’t expect to like but did? No uses anillo de bodas by Lillian O'Donnell
54. A book that you expected to like but didn’t? La Usurpadora by Fannie Hurst
55. Favorite guilt-free, pleasure reading? To get lost in an imaginary world

No hay comentarios:

.